Dawson Community College offers a comprehensive benefits package organized by the Montana University System. Each employee receives $1054.00 and from that employees are required to accept Medical, Dental, Life Insurance/AD&D and Long Term Disability. Optional selections include: Supplemental Life, Dependent Life Insurance, Supplemental AD&D, Vision, Long Term Care and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Our package includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and optional Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D & Long Term Disability
- Optional Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation Leave: 15 days/year – eligible to use after 6 months
- Personal Leave: 3 days per year, pro-rated per start date (can be used immediately)
- Sick Leave with full pay: 8 hrs/month (eligible after 90 days of continuous employment)
- Montana Public Employee Retirement System (PERS) and Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
Healthcare & Benefit Vendors
To receive your best benefits, STAY IN-NETWORK with your health plan
Allegiance 1-877-778-8600, www.abpmtpa.com/mus
Blue Cross and Blue Shield 1-800-820-1674, www.bcbsmt.com
Medical Health Insurance Choices – MUS Group Plans – 1-877-778-8600
Dental Insurance – Delta Dental – 1-866-579-5717
Basic Life Insurance AD&D – Standard Life Insurance 800-759-8702
Long Term Disability – Standard Life Insurance 800-759-8702
Long Term Care – UNUM Life Insurance – 1-800-227-4165
Ridgeway Mail Order – 1-800-630-3214
Costco Mail Order –
Effective July 1, 2017, Navitus Health Solutions will be the new Pharmacy Benefit Manager for the MUS Plan.
Effective July 1, 2017, Lumicera Health Services will be the new Specialty Pharmacy for the MUS Plan.
Prescriptions can be filled at a participating retail pharmacy for either a 34 or 90-day supply.
Mail Order prescriptions for a 90-day supply can be filled at Ridgeway, Costco, or miRx (only delivers to Montana, Idaho, Washington, Wyoming, S. Dakota, and N. Dakota).
Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Expenses
Allegiance Flex Advantage– 1-877-424-3570 or
- Allegiance Flex Advantage Eligible Expenses
- Allegiance Flex Advantage Current Updates
- Allegiance Flex Advantage and Dependent Care Information
Montana University System Wellness Program
- MUS Pension and Retirement
- Montana Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
- Montana Public Employee Retirement Administration (MPERA)
Marketplace Notification Information
Please contact your Human Resources Office with questions.
377-9430 or 377-9412 or email us at email@example.com