Dawson Community College Financial Aid Office is committed to helping you achieve your educational goals. We offer outstanding resources and cutting edge programs. Yet, we are one of the most affordable community colleges in our region. A big reason for that? Dawson Community College offers thousands of dollars in scholarships and financial aid, to more than 70% of our students.
We are here to help you and your family understand your options and the financial aid process. We work hard to create a financial aid package for you that combines scholarships, grants, and self-help aid, including loans and work-study. We can help you with:
– Completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available 10/1/18 for the 2019-20 academic year.
– Accessing military financial aid benefits
– Exploring scholarship options
– Finding campus work study
– Calculating the cost of your tuition
We also provide specialized services for our transfer students, and evaluate resources of our international students. (Please note that students from outside of the United States are not eligible for any form of federal financial aid).
Please ensure to list Dawson Community College Federal Title IV school code:002529 on the FAFSA form, in order for us to receive your application. Additionally, Dawson Community College FAFSA priority deadline is December 1st.
Contact our office today:
Director of Financial Aid
Monday – Friday 8:00-12:00 & 1:00- 5:00 pm
Telephone: (406) 377-9410, FAX: (406) 377-8132
Financial aid programs and application filing dates at Dawson Community College are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- Summer Aid
- Apply for Financial Aid in 5 Steps
- Financial Aid Award Letter
- Financial Aid Requirements, Rights & Responsibilities
- Verification Process
- Types of Financial Aid
- Loan Counseling
- Work Study
- Financial Aid Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid Billing Information
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Net Price Calculator
- Return of Title IV Funds
- Code of Conduct
- Federal Loan Program Code of Conduct
- Consumer Information
- Montana University System Complaint Process
- Loss of Student Eligibility for Federal Aid due to Drug Conviction
- Constitution and Citizenship Day