Dawson Community College is pleased to announce the Refer-a-Buc program. Effective in time for the Spring 2019 semester, current DCC students and student-applicants can earn $250 towards their tuition cost – up to the full tuition cost – for each student they refer to DCC. The referred student can also earn $250 towards their tuition cost.
Eligibility Criteria and Guidelines
- Degree-seeking traditional student enrolled in at least 15 credits OR degree-seeking nontraditional student (age 24+) enrolled in at least six credits
- The referring student will not receive the scholarship if the referred student does not attend
- The referred student will receive the scholarship even if the referring student does not attend
- Scholarship is renewable for a second semester if the student holds at least a 2.0 GPA and completes a Refer-a-Buc Renewal Application
- Students are no longer eligible to receive Refer-a-Buc credit once the entire tuition amount has been covered by scholarships, grants, and Refer-a-Buc credit
- Scholarship will be awarded after Census Day
Students can apply online for Refer-a-Buc at www.dawson.edu/refer-a-buc.
For more information about the Refer-a-Buc program, contact Suela Cela, Director of Enrollment Management, at 377-9403 or email@example.com.