Second Annual Buccaneer High School Welding Invitational
- Must be enrolled in or have completed one high school semester welding course.
- Must be sponsored and accompanied by a school teacher, instructor, or assistant.
- Perform all welds in the manner described in the weldment description sheet.
- Input from sponsoring teacher will not be allowed once the competition begins.
- Bring your own gloves, safety glasses, and helmet. Appropriate attire is required.
- Behave in a safe and reasonable manner.
- Respect all people involved in the competition.
- Complete and submit registration form by February 18, 2019. A complete schedule of events will be delivered the following week.
- Complete one registration form for each student-welder.
- A $20.00 per competitor registration fee is required. Payment may be sent with registration forms. Emailed or online registrations may pay fees upon arrival. There is no charge for instructors.
- Please make checks payable to Dawson Community College Welding.
- You will receive confirmation of registration upon receipt of your registration forms.
- Each high school may enter as many individuals in competition as they wish; only five students are allowed per team for team competition (minimum for four).
- It is assumed that all registrants will compete as an individual and team if there are at least four from a school participating. If there are fewer than four from your school, you have the option of being placed on a team with other individuals. Indicate your preference on the form below.