Complete the registration form below to register for DCC’s FFA Judging Contest and/or the Buccaneer High School Welding Invitational. The event schedule allows students to complete both FFA and welding events. However, students participating in both will need to fast track Horse Evaluation (for Individual Welding contestants) and Agronomy (for Team Welding contestants).
Registration for the FFA Judging Contest is $10 per contestant. The welding registration fee is $20 per contestant. Registration fees may be paid upon arrival.
With questions, contact:
FFA: Laura Garcia, 406-377-9464, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welding: Chris Ingram, 406-377-9478, email@example.com
- Must be enrolled in or have completed one high school semester welding course.
- Must be sponsored and accompanied by a school teacher, instructor, or assistant.
- Perform all welds in the manner described in the weldment description sheet.
- Input from sponsoring teacher will not be allowed once the competition begins.
- Bring your own gloves, safety glasses, and helmet. Appropriate attire is required.
- Behave in a safe and reasonable manner.
- Respect all people involved in the competition.
- Complete and submit registration form by April 3, 2019.
- Complete one registration form for each student-welder.
- A $20 per competitor registration fee is required. Fees may be paid on arrival. There is no fee for instructors.
- Please make checks payable to Dawson Community College Welding.
- You will receive confirmation of registration upon receipt of your registration forms.
- Each high school may enter as many individuals in competition as they wish; only five students are allowed per team for team competition (minimum of four).
- It is assumed that all registrants will compete as an individual and team if there are at least four from a school participating. If there are fewer than four from your school, indicate on the registration form if you would like to be placed on a team made up of other individuals.