DCC is partnering with the Montana Manufacturing Extension Center to bring Lean Operations training to our region. Lean is a toolset, management tool, and philosophy that can dramatically improve the way business is managed.
This fun, engaging, and hands-on workshop demonstrates the power of applying Lean concepts and principles to a business, in a mix of Lean education and live simulation. Participants will learn how to:
- see and mitigate wastes and become more competitive
- positively impact employee morale and engagement
- increase product and service quality and improve on-time delivery performance
- increase production capacity and productivity
- improve flow and space utilization
- reduce inventory
All businesses, at all levels and functions, benefit from Lean!
This workshop will be held on Tuesday, June 18 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dawson Community College. The cost is $129. Discounts are available for groups of three more more, and lunch is provided.
For more information, download our flyer.
Download a registration form, or contact Sara Engle at 406-377-9441 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.