Refer another student to DCC for the opportunity to earn tuition money!
Current DCC students and student-applicants can earn $250 towards their tuition cost – up to the full tuition cost – for each student they refer to DCC, and the referred student can also earn $250 towards their tuition cost.
Eligibility Criteria and Guidelines
- Degree-seeking traditional student enrolled in at least 15 credits OR degree-seeking non-traditional student (age 24+) enrolled in at least 6 credits
- The referring student will not receive the scholarship if the referred student does not attend
- The referred student will receive the scholarship even if the referring student does not attend
- Scholarship is renewable for a second semester if the student holds at least a 2.0 GPA and completes a Refer-a-Buc Renewal Application
- Students are no longer eligible to receive Refer-a-Buc credit once the entire tuition amount has been covered by scholarships, grants, and Refer-a-Buc credit
- Scholarship will be awarded after Census Day
Contact Suela Cela at 406-377-9403 or [email protected] with questions.