Dawson Community College will make reasonable accommodations for persons with documented disabilities. Students should notify the Dean of Student Success (located in room 145), 406.377.9465, or email@example.com.
Students will need to provide an accommodation letter from the Dean of Student Success to notify their instructors of any special needs. It is the student’s responsibility to notify both the Dean of Student Success and instructors as soon as possible.
- Testing Accommodations
- Recording Lectures
- Note takers
- Books in an alternative format
- Private testing rooms for eligible students
Students with disabilities who request accommodations must:
- Register with the Dean of Student Success before classes begin or as soon as possible.
It is the student’s responsibility to initiate the request for services!
- Students who are requesting accommodations must provide documentation of their disability from medical or psychological professionals.
- Be current; usually within the previous three years.
- Include a specific diagnosis.
- Include actual test scores when available.